Police: Fremont man poisoned wife with methadone prescription | Crime
FREMONT, OH (Toledo News Now) - A grand jury has indicted a Fremont man of his wife’s murder.
Police say 37-year-old Jason Risenburg gave his wife Beth Risenburg high doses of his own methadone prescription, which lead to her death.
Beth Risenburg was morbidly obese and relied on her husband for care, police said.
Jason Risenburg faces murder and involuntary manslaughter charges in the case.
Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Fences of Birmingham: Understanding a Piece of the Neighborhood
- Investigators search for those responsible for arsons
- Hollywood Casino Toledo celebrates 1-year anniversary with outdoor concert series
- Crews battling suspicious vacant house fire in east Toledo
- 2 fires in east Toledo, person in questioning